Personal Injury Attorney at Your Service
If the action of another person or party results in injuries to you or your family, they may offer fair compensation for the damages, or their insurance company might do the appropriate step and offer a reasonable settlement. Though this is the right thing, this hardly ever happens.
In many cases, people don’t want to take the blame for their actions that resulted in damages and the insurance company doesn’t want to be reasonable. They’re in the business to profit and do so at the cost of not giving the right compensation to the claiming injured victim. The insurance company also has expert lawyers who know that many victims aren’t lawyers and doesn’t have any idea when it comes to their legal rights, how to negotiate and how much they are truly owed.
This is where Personal Injury Attorney Hanecak’s Sacramento skilled personal injury attorney comes in handy. Our personal injury attorney has the capability to shape your case and talk with the responsible party or insurance company. In instances that they don’t agree with a reasonable settlement, our personal injury attorney is keen to bring your case to a trial. It’s possible to discuss with the involved party or insurance company directly yourself. But, you need to know that they will employ every method they know to take advantage of you and provide you with the lowest pay out a settlement for your claim.
While you will try to negotiate, insurance company representatives will also try to get statements from you that will affect your position and harm your claim, if you resolve to face them in court. However, working with a skilled personal injury attorney can gain a promising settlement, which will be more as compared to getting it on your own, even after taking their fee taken from the settlement.
Your personal injury attorney will be at your side to guide and counsel you on the best ways for you to acquire monetary compensation for your physical and emotional suffering. Except, if you hire an incompetent personal injury attorney, this amount will never be acquired. Many insurance companies employ top lawyers; as a result, the amount of compensation that you deserve will be lowered. But, having a personal injury attorney to handle your case, you can avoid falling into these deceptions.
So, when you got injured from an accident, the most vital thing for you to do is hire a Sacramento personal injury attorney as soon as you can.
Our Business Law Attorney and Real Estate Attorney Can Also Help You
Residential and commercial real estate transactions require a detail-oriented and proficient scheme of a real estate attorney. So, if you’re an individual or business entering into real estate transactions, it is important to work with a real estate attorney who has sufficient experience and knowledge in real estate law; a lawyer that can assist you every step of the way and guide you through unforeseen problems to avert future litigation.
Moreover, if your business needs assistance in merging and acquisitions, franchise and distribution, intellectual property, partnership, shareholder, and family-owned business disputes, contract and warranty disputes, franchise disputes, intellectual property disputes, insurance coverage disputes, trade secret violations, antitrust violations, and business torts, our business law attorney is more than willing to help you.
What are the Best Strategies for Working with Your Lawyer?
- Make sure you and your lawyer are aiming at the same goals, and always have realistic expectations.
- Ensure that you are happy with the working style of your lawyer. You will be working alongside with him or her for quite some time or until your case closes.
- Understand how long it will take for your case to process; when can you anticipate for vital developments, and also when and how regularly your lawyer will call you for updates.
- Provide your lawyer the needed information and essential documents so he or she can understand and accurately prepare your case.
- Make sure that you also give information about recent developments that’s happening with your case, even if you think that it’s bad or unimportant. It may be significant to your lawyer.
- Make sure that you know and approve of the lawyer’s billing practices, whether it is hourly, fixed, statutory, or contingency fee.
- Call your lawyer if you have concerns or questions about any legal matters, listen to the answers and if required, act on it. It will greatly aid your lawyer in preparing your case and maybe produce better and faster outcomes.
Get in Touch With Us
Renowned as an honest, compassionate and competent law firm in Sacramento, California, Personal Injury Attorney Hanecak’s personal injury attorney, business law attorney, and real estate attorney are experts in their fields and in representing various personal injury, business transactional and litigation, and real estate business transactional and litigation cases. Our lawyers and professional staff are committed to delivering highly personalized legal services that will best serve your interests. Personal Injury Attorney Hanecak is located in Sacramento, California, but we have been serving clients in Elk Grove, Folsom, and Roseville as well.
So, if you need a professional legal consult for your unique case in the Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, and Roseville, California area, contact us today.